Thursday, April 24, 2014

How to quit smoking

So here it is: public confession time. I started smoking in high school and have been an off-and-on smoker ever since. I tried to quit completely for YEARS. Years. And on the advice of a friend I walked into DFW Vapor and got an ecig kit consult. They helped me pick my flavor and my nicotine concentration. I haven't touched a cigarette since. I get that they can't bill it as a smoking cessation device and that the jury is still out on safety/health implications per pending FDS studies. But I can tell you they have no tar and FAR less chemicals than the real thing. I have noticed a marked improvement in the way my lungs feel. I will satirstep down in nicotine concentration until I get to zero. Because, you know, I want to live and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment