- painted the wall our turquoise color
- painted our "art" letters with white paint then polka dotted them in espresso paint by dipping a hot glue stick in the paint and dotting it on the letters, let them dry, then hung them in the center of the wall with hot glue
- nailed two nails into opposite corners of the wall
- looped the rope through the coils of the clothes pins and then tied the rope to the nails.
- clipped up my favorite pieces!
the beauty of this approach is that the clothespins can accommodate any size art--and you can freely move them around along the rope to fit your favorite masterpieces. It also makes you choose the best of the best--and inspires your kiddos to do their best so their latest work can "make the wall." :)