Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Drugstore Makeup



I use drugstore makeup. Always have and always will, even if we win the lottery. This involves a little trial and error, but I have long since settled on the products I like, and I don't see that changing any time soon. It saves time (I get them all at CVS or Kroger when I am there for other things) and certainly saves money. Here is the entirety of my makeup collection:

A: Milani powder bronzer (#1 Light)
B: Wet'n'Wild mega lip color SPF 15 (Birthday Suit)
C: Loreal Voluminous original mascara (Black)
D: Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer (Peony)
E: Mirra makeup brush
F: Lacross tweezers
G: CoverGirl liquiline blast eye pencil (espresso)
H: Loreal true match crayon corrector (I use this for under eye circles and to conceal blemishes)

Drugstore makeup tips:
When choosing lip color, go for something with a little shimmer. 

Don't buy waterproof mascara-it's not as thick.

When choosing bronzer I (as an olive-skinned caucasian woman) go for one marketed to women with darker skin and choose a lighter shade from that line-this avoids overly orange or pink shades.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment